- What is a virtual card?
- Think of your barter card as your regular card except instead of living in your wallet, this one lives online.
- How is it any different from my regular card?
- It isn’t! You use it the same way you would your regular card except maybe as a paperweight. Although, why are you using your card as a paperweight?
Funding my barter card
- Is there a limit to how much I can fund in one transaction?
- Which banks or financial institutions do you support?
- We support all banks and financial institutions in the US, Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria.
- How do I add money to my barter card?
- After linking your bank account or card, funding your card is as easy as saying how much you want to have on it.
Using my Barter card
- Can I pay for subscription services on my card?
- Why is my Barter card not working on a certain site?
- First of all, sorry about that. It can be as a result of a lot of things but send us a message in our chat box detailing what site keeps refusing your card and what error message you’re getting and we’ll look into it.
- Is there a limit to how much I can have on my card?
- Nope. We don’t believe or understand the meaning of the word limit.
- How do you handle refunds?
- Your barter card is a Mastercard issued card so we handle refunds according to global standards. When you request a refund, the money is sent back to your card. It might take a while but it will be sent back to you.
- How do you handle charge backs?
Can I use my name on the card?
- If your card is used without your permission and you place a complaint with us, provided that you can prove it wasn’t with your permission (don’t worry, it’s pretty easy to do that) we’ll refund the money to you.
- Can I use a pseudonym?
- Again, Yes! You can name your barter card absolutely anything you want.
- Is there a limit to the number of cards I can have?
- Remember no limits? No. there’s no limit to the number of cards you can have on Barter, just make sure you remember to keep track of them all.
- Can I close a card if I’m done using it?
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can use my card?
- Trust us when we say no limits. You can do absolutely anything you want as long as it’s legal.
- Can I spend it anywhere?
- Can I transfer money from my card to an account?
About my barter card
- Which browsers do you support?
- The barter site is optimized to work on most browsers and across all view ports.
- Do I need a special equipment to use barter?
- How much does it cost to generate a barter card?
- Free.99! We kid, it’s absolutely free.
- How do you make money?
- Lol. We care more about offering our service to people than making money by the boat load. We get a commission when you fund your card but that’s it.