Your privacy is important to us
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We Limit Use of Your Personal Data:
- To providing, maintaining and improving our Services
- To communicating with you about new and existing Services
- To protect the legal rights, property and safety of our Services and users
We Limit Use of Your Personal Data:
Merchants will not know who you are unless you choose to identify yourself to them directly.
We Collect and Use Data:
Data You Provide:
Your name, email address, phone number, payment card and bank information as well as other information you may be asked to provide when signing-up for an account, providing identity verification or engaging in a transaction.
- Transaction Data: when, where and how a transaction takes place including, but not limited to, the devices and payment methods used
- Device Data: hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, mobile network data as well as other data generated by a device's interaction with our Services
- Location Data: to prevent fraudulent use of our Services
- User Data: browser data, Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses and other data describing user engagement
- Cookies: small data files we may store on your computer or mobile device memory to help us manage your engagement with our Services, including gathering aggregated data about engagement
We Share Personal Data Under Controlled Circumstances:
- With third parties, within the United States and in other countries, who may access data about you to perform functions on our behalf;
- With financial institutions, processors, payment card associations and other entities that are involved in the payment process;
- With government and law enforcement where reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, governmental request;
- With others where reasonably necessary to protect the security or integrity of our Services or user safety;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- With your consent.
We may share data that is not personally identifiable with third parties
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect your personal data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Personal Data: You can change or correct data about yourself through your GetBarter.co account at any time or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also email us if you wish to deactivate your account. We may retain data about you for a period of time consistent with applicable law.
- Marketing: You can opt-out of email or text messages by following instructions in these messages. If you opt-out we may still send you messages regarding transactions and services related to our on going business relationship.
- Notifications: Our Services may ask you for permission to send notifications to your device. Our services will still work if you do not grant us permission to send you notifications.
California law allows California residents to request information about personal data we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, GetBarter.co does not disclose personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
If you have any questions please send us an email at email@example.com